Nuovo Christo Ordem (a longer excerpt)

 Romans 5:3 And not only this, but [with joy] let us exult in our sufferings and rejoice in our hardships, knowing that hardship (distress, pressure, trouble) produces patient endurance.


*

Tithe is service given , then paid , then given as living sacrifice to the most High AHAYAH 

*

Learned 1:

*

 Buy

Borrow

DIE 

Equity and assets 

Generational Wealth 

Passing

To 

New administrators

Heirs 

Righteous 

Stewards 

One hopes  

Etc…

*

*

Ogre/ Ogie , childhood nickname of Aldous Leonard Huxley- the Bodhisattva and mahatma 


*

1963 : Check out of the earthly realm >

 Huxley/ Kennedy / C.S Lewis 

Same day .

Same tear

Same year 

Mystery of Time 

*

Today was a leap of faith essentially 


*

SNOW STORM

&

BAPTISM OF ICE 


*

Wake up and shiver .


*

Prepare.

*

War .....rings ....ignored 

*

AIM HIGH 


*

FAITH & TREMBLING 

*

MASTERY .

*

Armor of faith 

Full contact 

All praises 

Given 

None taken 

Leader without title 

Assumed 

Accepted 

Acknowledged 

Ananda 

Stand and win 

Impregnate day

With jewels of grace 

No swine 

Nor Weaving 

Spider allowed 

In sacred allocated space 

Disallowing 

*

GOD MENDS.

Man up. 

Concoction.  Brush teeth. 

Pray.  Barely . Read in the Bus to Rideau Centre Aleph. FINISH 

*


Les deux raisons 

*

Les deux raisons et leurs deux labyrinthes ...

*

Aleph…..

Acme. Paragon. Climax . 

CURTAINS.  

*

READ AGAIN IN THE 6 > heading GREENSBORO > 


*

Indemnity 

Of 

Heaven 

God's Allowance

*

Penuel 

 The Golden face

And the given golden man 

Godly overman

Stark 

*

Met Peter . An apostle of the digitally connected age. As I tried to focus. Frustrated . The white noise is full of black sounding pizzicato.  O I ignore ..

*

The 2 kings . The 2 labyrinths.  

*

Nietzschean will of power 

*















The Different entries to the Maze & Labyrinth

*

*




Grace of dozed

Doves

Fire of dragons 

Fierceness of Lions 

Calm silence of tigers


*

Then 

Peter,

 a modern apostle in 2022. 

Steps in.


*

*

He has a twin 58 seconds older than him ,  ... he, as Bruce Lee kicked him out with a kick to enjoy the loft of the motherly fractal womb...Divination.  Fibonacci sequence of bliss golden . Hjs twin , Paul came by the feet , hin by the head .


*

2 twins . 2 apostles. 

Peter & Paul 

Bis repetita 

Jehovah Nissi 

Has whispered 

Through the Mouth 

Of the City

Of Angels 

*

Thrive 

O Tribe of Angels 

Without 

Distribution 

Of 

Bitter diatribes 

*

He speaks.  I listen . Wisdom speaks. Knee-deep, knowledge listens . Thot speaks.  Aset listens . Athena records. 

Seshet keeps the books trimmed and pristine 


*


I wish you could meet my twin. He is golden. He forgot his key. I am of Jamaican German Italian and Canadian heritage . We are my twin and I .


*

one tribe many nations 

*

To  the noble  nations 5

*

Wow how do you make sense of that very rich heritage 

*

You are too kind . Well I tasted many flavors and still do . Polish. French, British. Australians…. 

Italianas the very best and as you see I drink . It's a consecration 

*

Enjoy the celebration 

*

I will 

*

I try to focus; the destination in the bus ..the OC says : 45 minutes....it's been 48 . Still not my bus stop 

*

Psalm 16:8 – I have set the LORD always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken

*

Peter keeps talking.  Check .

The just (hustler of God )

Shall live by

FAITH. 


*

You are blessed.  Think of yourself. Family is tricky.  But what can top it , yes 

*

Indeed 

*

A day without a smile is indeed a loss 

*

And sometimes what appear to be loaded losses are truly divine investments 

*

You are deep in your name please...


Rajah.  Rajah Starlight 

*

Wow you are a starseed 


*


Oh sorry we are family 


Yah 

We are 

We are here art 

Exerting it's skill on the wiggly earthly plane 

Ambassadors 

And 

....


Chief Diplomats 


Yes...


Not easy 

Not easy at all 


So I have my drink to keep my courage always up...oh look at her ...she is beautiful 


The red haired girl ....


Yes ..


I see 


Do you ? I sin . 


Do not restrain 


You are golden 


*


The lady leaves the bus ...I am mesmerized for seconds 2 flat . 

*

Psalm 86:11-12 – Teach me your way, LORD, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.


*

*


I come back 


Did you each see?


Yes I was . The Lord has put something in them.to.hypnotize is 


Exactly funkier fucking 


She is gone with her mystery 


No she didn't...she still wondering why you a handsome dandy was indifferent to her Charm and I an apostles could not correct you 


 For ...


For what ...


For not reprimanding you for not 


 Why not? Y?

 Do what you will be the whole if the law ...it is not…

I say 


Singing ….


I am singing 

Under the snow 

Armor hanging 

Faith binging 

*


You know that . You know things my friend 

*

Barely....

*

That's why I like you …great champ 

*


Where are you ascending?

*

Hunts....Bank Energy the club …

*

….


*

Oh, the Tarantula Dominator Bank is 2 blocks away.  7 from my brother that I am meeting 

He has a surprise  ...


*

Top select . 

The club with the golden rules 

That communicate in silvery 

Rune &

Moon 

Schertz

*

Scherzo II

*

Enjoy. Menik Makati 

Hysterion

*

*

Iget5. 

I get up 

I man up 

Assembly of Sternly Strength 

*

I checked my friend.  A higher number. High five with the fist .

*

I go to the bus administrator.  I ask :

*

Sorry sir, are we at Huntsvku yet ? Or is it still in front ?

*

We are near . I will signal you when reached 

You are kind. 

*

I stare into the eyes of infinity for 2 seconds .


*

I AM there 

Eou 

I have been signaled 

*

I get off 

*

And the true journey commences. 


*


Self mastery 

So...man up

Snow Blizzard 

Be a cold crafty white hat 

Despite 

Opposite star 

That venom dearly 

Of Dresden.

Spat

*

Not pleasant 

Be stoic.

Number with feeling 

Etc.


*

Walk like a warrior of light 

Wolfgang elegant 

Cold feet 

Do not like that 

Sticky icky shoes 

Gliding stress 

Gliding street's 

Find the key 


*

After many ups and backs 

Setbacks 

Found

*

Get out 

Get back 

*


SECOND 

ORDEAL 

OPENED 


*

MISSION POSSIBLE I > completed 

Code: ibidem

Zahir of God's face 

Sacredness 

Fear holy

Trembling shivering 


*

Shiva is near 

Gives strength 

To the Rajah

Tired by the hustle buster 

Of this junky world 


*


Purpose and purity are hard to sustain 

Sustain them Anyway 

Anyhow 

Anybis is hung Dao 

*


The 2 kings 

The 2 labyrinths

2 babylonians 

2 Corinthians 

2 différents ends


*


I remember remember as i.sm walking on the rich desert of milky snow 


I asked Peter 


So how is your ministry ? 


Great. .for now as you can see I am with my Whiskey…. Honestly it is Hennessy....drink, celebrate and make room….. To hear God's voice. Hear Him better , ya know….


He  flashes discretely the bottle


I see.  I planned to get my shuttle X.  Shiva reunited with fire of faith 


La main gauche de Thanos .


Youssoupha whispers of exact science ....


*

Nuovo. Christo. Ordem . 

NCO.

*

ENCODAGES GNOSTIQUES SPONTANÉS ET CHIFFRÉS 

*


Les 2 raisons :

La vérité 

La foi donc la joie sans objet qui a pour objet la présence sacrée de Dieu 


*

Etwas und etwas

*

Jahvol 

*

J'avoue 


*


Bank / Slater 

A phone call

A message 

The adventure atoned 


*


Glory to INFINITE INTELLIGENCE/ LOVE/ MERCY 


*

Kindred 

Octavia 

The common Due 


Door.

Denomination 

Igniting 

Est-elle

Facing East 

To the Butler 

Of grace


*


I like the lady 

*

Octavia E Butler 

*

A visionary

A 34 psalms Lady 

Of nobility 

Sacred ? 

Didguvukt

Difficult 

To say 

But noble for sure 

I am the father 

Of Sana Sana

Dana 

A Rajah 

In alternate reality

Parallel multiverse 

I see foresight 

In.parallel planes 


*

Give grace 

To the new suns 

Without blemish

Nor sin.


Back in Gatineau .


Hole begins 


Renewed 


Reboot of all system 

*

5 pm and Co

*


Cheers to Ceres 

And beer 

Wurst of soja 

Ich bin ein Kölner 

*

All praises 

Given 

Mist high-flying Divinity 

Most High 

Father of all Spirits 

I am thank you for 

Grace 

Greatness 

Grit

Fitness

Fire &

Faith 


*

7:29 PM

*

In  

A new experience 

A new expression 

A new diskette 

A new novelette 

Q new dispensation 

A new compensation 

All astonished admonition 

Renewed munitions 

New Angelic minions 


&

All praises

. Selah .

*

Hollering Hecate Hierophants 

Adroitement 

Swerved

*

20: 45

*

A hunnit

*

A

2 hunnit 

An emirate 

A vizir 

A vision.of azure blue white hold 

Gold

*

Theism 

Triangles that topple 

Karen 

Jaded

Jeeps genuine 

*

*

Breathing is the delight 

Eternal 

Cryptic 

Bliss 4

*


I don't have fickle enemies. My enemies are always incredibly endlessly smart and witty therefore they admire me and likewise . They are mirrors of the very best within Me. Not the opposite . 



*



An imagined reply of Aristocrat aesthete excelsior of Science , Master of Aesthetics, Oscar Wilde lost in his luscious wilderness abundant of decadent yet beaucoup wisdom fading in thermistor distance galore 


*





BACK TO GROUND GAIAN REALITY 

*

Degree O of Common Reality 

*

21:12 PM 

*

*

the gentleman 

AFTER THE BLIZZARD 

*

The Gentleman, a senior. distinguished

Fixing, dusting off his windshields and car 

Proposed my help.

Gladly declined 

Elegantly 

*


Elesin Ogba 

Writing 

The Queen excuses me


In 

Otherwise land 

First a time 

*

The pietro, 

Peter

Piotr

Petrochki

Salutes the new rising Sun

*

The poetry of the day 


*

Vénus. 

Veery 

Venery

Vegetable 

Venerable 

Barely 

Considered 

Fast 

Farren 

Fastened 

Faster 

Fast 

Your seat bets 

*


21:11

21:21

12:12

22:11

33

36

39

46

10

3rD

Sign

11

Master number 

Master the numbers 

To not get cold and numb 


*

Cassper Nyovest 

DOC SHABALEZZA

Dorian.

Dense 

Data

Djezabeez

Dantec groomed 

Aleph jazzed

Dick 

Suck seeds 

And jizzes

*

Stop jiving around 


*

Starts 

Strats 

Stars 

Struck.

Subtitling 

Sibylline 

Secrets 

Sensuous 

*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panum & Otium or the Hefty Lessons of Governance of Self and the Inner Empires

[(Vero Deo 3.3 ou Artefacts d'une saison au purgatoire )]

Reviews (3) : a Triptych